As at now, WAMDEVIN runs training and professional capacity building programmes such as Training of Trainers (TOT), Performance Improvement Course, Case Writing Workshops, etc
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Network allows cross fertilization of ideas purely in management and social sciences.
The network collaborates with both government and private sectors for capacity building.
The Network covers the six English-speaking countries in West Africa, namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, The Gambia, Liberia and Cameroon.
Some of what your institution stands to gain as a member are:
- Exposure to international management conferences at subsidised rates;
- Drawing upon invaluable expertise that resides in member institutions and organisations;
- Opportunity to offer consultancy services to other institutions in the sub-region;
- Participation in sub-region, regional and international fora and in-country management and investment conferences held to promote innovations in management and investment between and within the major economic regions of the world at subsidized rates;
- Linkage with funding institutions and agencies;
- Participation in annual forum where executives review business practices and government policies, and interact with senior government leaders;
- Access to WAMDEVIN publications and management video films at reduced rates;
- Invitations to seminars, workshops both local and foreign;
- Access to WAMDEVIN Newsletter and other publication;
- Networking with other members; and
- Any other privileges which may be determined by the Executive Committee.
You can get the membership form by contacting the WAMDEVIN Secretariat ASCON Phase II, Topo – Badagry, Lagos, Nigeria or visit our website feel the membership form online via our website