The West African Management Development Institutes Network (WAMDEVIN) is a sub-regional network of Management Development Institutions and Business Schools whose interests are human resource building, management consultancy, research and publications in Anglo- phone countries in West Africa with its Secretariat in Nigeria.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Network was established in November, 1987.
Our areas of interest are human resource building, management consultancy, research and publication.
Yes, we run programmes like Training of Trainers (TOT) workshop, seminars, consultancy assignments for both WAMDEVIN MDIs and non members
We run our programmes three (3) times a year between April and November yearly.
Yes, we do
Management Development Institutions (MDIs) in English speaking countries in the West Africa sub-region.
WAMDEVIN has three categories of membership, namely, full, Institutional Associate and Corporate Associate
Our sponsors/partners are as follows:
- COMSEC: Commonwealth Secretariat
- UNDP: United Nations Development Programme
- FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
- COL: Commonwealth of Learning
- ILO: International Labour Organisation
MDF Ghana office
The fees payable by categories of membership are:
- Full Membership US$600 per annum
- Institutional Associate Membership US$400 per annum
- Corporate Associate Membership US$400 per annum